Full Stack Developer
- Wordpress Core
We are a boutique PHP software house specializing in providing dedicated IT solutions that improve business. We've completed many demanding projects for Polish and foreign companies, and implemented many unique solutions for our satisfied customers. We combine business and technological competences: we advise, map processes, design IT solutions, implement them and maintain them.
Our team consists of PHP enthusiasts with many years of experience and many large projects on their account.
Currently, as part of an international team, we are working on a large CRM application based on microservices, operating in the AWS environment, developed in accordance with the Agile and Continuous Integration methodology.
Your main responsibilities will include finding new solutions to improve the stability and speed of the platform, in addition to code review and automated tests.
- work with Xdebug and JS debugging using Chrome or FF console
- knowledge of REST API, JSON
- working with Git and Docker
- work in Git Bash and UNIX console
- knowledge of Jira, GitHub, Git Lab, Docker Hub, Slack
- knowledge of Postman, VSC or Phpstorm
- experience in projects carried out in Scrum
- English at a communicative level
- work with automatic and manual tests
- knowledge of Symfony and Twig or one of the MVC-based frameworks
- knowledge of SeleniumHQ or Behat
- basic knowledge of React.js
- Skill-related salary - employment contract (Umowa o Pracę) or B2B.
- Salary 4,500 - 8,000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
- remote work / office work (in a well-connected part of Wrocław)
- the opportunity to exchange knowledge with experienced programmers
- participation in large projects for foreign clients
- work with the latest technologies and tools (including PHP Storm)
- methodologies (Agile, Scrum) and using modern tools (Slack, Jira)
- co-financing for programming conferences
- MyBenefit cafeteria system
- private medical care
- access to the e-learning platform and internal training
- integration events
- non-corporate work atmosphere
Please include the following clause in your CV: "I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process carried out by Provider sp.z o.o. based in Wrocław in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (ie Journal of Laws of 2014, items 1182, 1662) ”.
Please be advised that the data administrator is Provider sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Grabiszyńska 163. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.