Senior Backend PHP Developer
- REST API
- Docker Compose
We are a boutique PHP software house specializing in providing dedicated IT solutions that improve business. We've completed many demanding projects for Polish and foreign companies, and implemented many unique solutions for our satisfied customers. We combine business and technological competences: we advise, map processes, design IT solutions, implement them and maintain them.
Our team consists of PHP enthusiasts with many years of experience and many large projects on their account.
Currently, as part of an international team, we are working on a large CRM application based on microservices, operating in the AWS environment, developed in accordance with the Agile and Continuous Integration methodology.
Your main responsibilities will include finding new solutions to improve the stability and speed of the platform, in addition to code review and automated tests.
- Understanding and practical use of modern architectural and design solutions
- PHP7 confirmed by at least 5 years of experience
- practical experience in one of the frameworks based on MVC Laravel, Symfony, Zend or Yii2
- very good understanding of RESTful API
- ability to write unit and automatic tests PHPUnit, Behat
- running large projects in Git / Gitlab
- practical experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- experience in running projects in Scrum
- willingness to share knowledge with younger colleagues and solve their problems
- ease of work in a mixed Polish-English team
- knowledge of the AWS platform (ec2, queue)
- knowledge of Symfony4
- hands-on experience with CI / CD
- knowledge of React.js
- Skill-related salary - employment contract (Umowa o Pracę) or B2B.
Salary 8,000 - 13,000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
- remote work / office work (in a well-connected part of Wrocław)
- the opportunity to exchange knowledge with experienced programmers
- participation in large projects, work on web applications used by millions of users
- development of leadership skills
- co-financing for programming conferences
- MyBenefit cafeteria system
- private medical care
- access to the e-learning platform and internal training
- integration events
- non-corporate work atmosphere
Please include the following clause in your CV: "I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process carried out by Provider sp.z o.o. based in Wrocław in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (ie Journal of Laws of 2014, items 1182, 1662) ”.
Please be advised that the data administrator is Provider sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Grabiszyńska 163. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
Join our team
We are a boutique PHP software house based in Wrocław. Part of the team works for us remotely.
+48 513 069 000
We answer our telephones from 8am to 4pm (Central European Time, UTC+01:00) ul. Grabiszyńska 163, 53-439 Wrocław